2 More Days
We had such a busy weekend which was so tiring! It was nice to see my BIL and SIL who are in from NYC. And the craziness kept my mind off of a temp drop. I have 2 days until my beta test which will tell me what I am afraid I already know - Not pregnant. I don't have any early signs of pregnancy like I did with JT. My face broke out with those same darn pimples I always get near my chin. I have been having some AWFUL hot flashes. I haven't had these hot flashes since taking Clomid (nasty drug with awful side effects).
I am looking ahead to a possible IVF cycle in late Sept. / early Oct. I would have to go on birth control sometime late this week or next in preparation for IVF and have some more tests run before getting the official ok.
I spoke with my boss last week about needing time off work for it and the talk went very well. I am grateful for that since I really don't need more to worry about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home