Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Good, The Bad

I can't get my hopes up. I can't face another disappointing month.

I had my progesterone level checked yesterday. The nurse left me a message on a 1-800 number I have memorized at this point. The results were good. A level of 14. The nurse even comented on the machine it is the highest level I have had since March when I did my first month of Clomid. I called my husband with the news - his comment was that he was all tingly inside.

I don't know what I would do without him. This whole TTC journey has been so stressful, but for some reason, our relationship is stronger than ever! It seems as though the harder the challenges we face, the better our life becomes in other ways.

I guess along with the good comes the bad. It is life's way of keeping things in check.

I picked up my son at school yesterday to find a notice telling the parents that a child in my son's class has Fifths Disease. While this "rash" itself is not life threatening, it can be for a pregnant woman in her early stages of pregnancy. It has been shown to cause miscarriages. Just my luck, right?

I did call my RE even though I knew nothing could be done at this point. I was right. Nothing can be done, but I can have a blood test done to see if I am immune to it or is I have contracted it.

Time will tell. My favorite saying for the moment. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home