My Rock
And the roller coaster of emotions doesn't end...
My husband decided to tell his mom about our chemical pregnancy. He didn't decide this alone as I was on board with letter her know. Sometimes you need all of the support you can get. It didn't go well. I know her intentions are always good, but hearing, "well that is why you don't tell people you are pregnant in the early stages", and, "if you just relax, it will happen," was not something I was prepared to hear.
I was in tears and left the room leaving my husband, the rock, to deal with the conversation.
He is a rock. As sensitive as he is, he is my stength when I don't have any more left in me. He knows the right thing to say and knows when not to say anything at all and just give me a hug and kiss. I feel so loved by him and don't know what I would do without him.
Our marriage is stronger than ever. He is all for trying IVF. I am the hesitant one who was all gung ho for it just a few months ago if it came to that.
He was a trooper with the 5 vials of blood he had to give last Saturday. He is willing to do anything and everything. I couldn't have been blessed with a better man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home