The Call
Well, I got an unexpected call from my RE's office. Heather, one of the nurses there was calling to see how I was doing and let me know that my RE has decided on a protocol for me (sort of).
We are still up in the air about Lupron.....he may want me on it...boo hiss.....but HAS decided to put me on Follistim AND Menopur for the next cycle. Follistim is 100% FSH and Menopur is the 50/50 of FSH and LH. Dose is to be determined, but more likely than not, it will be 300IU in the am of Follistim and 150IU in the evening with 150IU of Menpopur.
I am to call the RE at the end of March (when I get my AF after 1st month of BCPs) so they can get my meds ordered. If I am to start Lupron, it will be on CD14 of that second set of BCPs. I would start stims the last week of April.
Heather also said if I do turn out to be pg this month, to please call. I said....I am not calling....I would show up at the office at 7AM one morning! LOL! She said that would be fine! LOL!I am still not 100% sure I am on board with doing another IVF cycle. I am terrified the same thing will happen once again. But even Heather said I shouldn't give up yet. I have a pg and a child and I did have a chemical pg so we know I CAN get pg. We don't know why it isn't happening.
She says I am still young considering (ok...whatever).That is my bit of hope for the day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home