Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me - NOT!

Well, AF showed up overnight. I knew she would. Right on time. JT didn't sleep well last night and I have been up since about 2AM...with JT and with cramps. Life sucks right about now. I think the worst is that I will start taking BCPs on Sunday. And I won't be taking them for 1 month....but 2. Oh the joy! I am not pregnant and now won't be for the next 2 months. I should have had #2 by now and be on my way to #3.

Tom was up a little bit with us last night. I bet he is tired, too. I woke up when he came to bed at 12:30AM. This morning, as I finished getting ready for work he said to me I wish your birthday had started out better. Thanks. Not....I love you and happy birthday, but I wish your birthday had started out better.

I can't remember the last good birthday I had. I guess that is why I would rather not even mention it on a yearly basis. Maybe if we all just forgot about it, the day would actually be nice. But no....you can ask people a million times to forget about it and they won't.

Happy fucking birthday to me. Can I cry now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home