Better Left Alone
I can't think about this any more. I must get it out of my head!
A woman on a message board I "lead" calculated how many days she has spent waiting in the 2WW. She is on her 8th cycle of TTC. She has spent 112 days waiting for AF to either show up or find out she was pg. I couldn't believe 112 days! That is a long time!
So...the accountant in me calculated....24 cycles.....2WW.....336 days! UG! I have spent just under 1 year waiting to find out I am NOT pg. It comes out to be a little over 11 months.
Some things are better left alone.

1 Comments:
That really is scary when you look at it that way. IKES!
I know it's easier for me to say than for you to feel, but your time will come again. I firmly beleive that.
Post a Comment
<< Home