Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A BIG Step

I did it.

I contacted 4 domestic adoption agencies and 1 international one. I am just gathering information. I also reserved a spot for an adoption informational meeting on May 6. I am finding many agencies won't work with you if you are pursuing IF treatments, but at least we can gather info for now. If IVF doesn't work out, we can get the ball rolling on adoption. If we can find an agency/private situation that will allow us to do both, we will.

We will do anything to have the family we always wanted.

2 Comments:

Blogger JPAKAJR said...

I am so proud of you! Way to go on taking that step foward! I believe in you and I am holding out on hope as well:-)
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see you guys taking such a wonderful thing into consideration. I think any child, biological or chosen, will be so blessed to have you as a mommy!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home