Time is at a standstill
I had a waking dream this morning. I rarely remember my dreams, but since this was actually woke me up this morning, I remember it vividly. I was talking on the phone to the IVF Coordinator at my RE's office. I called her because I was supposed to start my meds, but they hadn't been ordered yet. There was no way the meds were going to get to me in time so I had to have my cycle delayed and stay on BCP for ANOTHER month. Of course, I can't help but think this is some "sign" telling me there is a reason to wait. Of course, I am being impatient. We also talked about my drug protocol and she rattled off a bunch of different drugs she was ordering. None of them sounded familiar and none of them were what my RE told me. Another cluster-f*ck. Nothing was going right on the phone. Is this going to be what my next IVF cycle will be like? Nothing will go right? Again?
I am still in a funk about being on BCP and can't seem to shake it.
Once of my close friends from the message board just tested today and is pregnant. There was a lot of talk and speculation that she was and the posts were irritating me because I am out of the running for 2 months. We are like twins...we have a lot in common...but she is pg and I am not.
I chart on a web site called Fertility Friend. I accidentally clicked on the pregnancy page link and up popped a pregnancy ticker. It tells you how far along in your pregnancy you are. The ticker said 31W3D. Yep....I would be 31W along if my chemical pregnancy turned into a real one. I look back and can't believe how fast 8 months have passed.
I look forward and can't believe how slow time is moving now.
I also can't believe I will ever get pg again.

3 Comments:
I wish there was a fast forward button I could press for you. Thinking of you. ((((Hugs))))
I wonder if maybe you should see if someone else will do the daily TTC thread and stats. If it's hurting you this much to see other people getting pregnant, maybe it's time for a bit of a break? There's no sense in addition additional stress and pain to your life when you don't need to. I'm sure everyone would understand you wanting to offload the task to someone else - especially now while you're on hold and about to face the anniversary of your Mum's death.
Just something to think about.
(((((HUGS))))
I too wish I could hit fast forward for you. Many ((HUGS))coming your way. And speedy vibes. You are still my twin girl:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home