Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Unofficial Approval

I received a call from the Director of CHI (the agency we are using for our adoption). She told me they had received our application and it has been reviewed. The next step is for the application to be sent to the home office in St. Louis (STL) for the official approval stamp.

M said, "there is no reason to turn you down".

We should received the contract in about a week and half. We are to send the contract and another $300 into the agency and then our home study process can begin.

M also said the wait for China has increased to 12 months. So, once our paperwork is done, we will be waiting 12 months for our child. It is ok. The waiting is more than worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger JPAKAJR said...

YAY YAY YAY:-) I am so flocking happy for you;-)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm so excited for you, T and JT! I hope the process ends up easier and quicker than you expect.

(((((Nina)))))

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home