Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Aftermath

It is a new day. The "other" board is history. I deleted my membership. *POOF* it's gone. I am sure I will still stay in touch with some of the ladies who didn't get involved in the petty HS BS yesterday and that will be nice. I have such a sense of relief this morning.

I'm sure the nasty emails I am getting (3 this morning already) will stop eventually. I delete them as they come into my inbox. I am sorry it had to end so abruptly and on such as sour note, but there is only so much I can do to try to explain.....and I am tired of explaining when noone is listening.

I also want to thank everyone who responded to the posts I deleted. I am sorry your comments were deleted with the post. It means a lot to me that you are all so supportive. It truly touches my heart just knowing this blog actually gets read by someone other than me! LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon (shan977) said...

Let me at um!
I must have missed something and I'm so sorry to have not been here for you during all of this.
Many Many (((((HUGS)))))
You know WE love ya!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home