Butterflies Galore!
Today is the day!
We are meeting with the social worker at 2PM today. I have been cleaning like a mad woman and even have a cleaning lady coming to my house this morning. I am a bundle of nerves. I am excited and scared.
And in true fasion, my DS woke up at 4AM and promptly went back to sleep in our bed. I, of course, couldn't go back to sleep. LOL!

4 Comments:
GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK.........I can't wait to hear another update:-)
Nina Im so excited for you I know it will all go so well and cant wait to hear all about it!!! Yeah Nina :)
GOOD LUCK!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
.... and I love that you are expecting :)
-JPup
Good Luck!!!! Can't wait to hear how the visit went. I'm sure the SW will LOVE you and your family;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home