Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Monday, May 22, 2006

Check! Another task set up

I realize that a lot of things are out of my control. I called the Dr today to set up appts for T and me since we need a Dr to fill out a form and qrite a quick letter saying T and I are healthy enough to care for a child.

I got one appt for June 5 and the other on June 24!

The June 24 was a "sqeeze me in" appt, too.

I'm sure it will be fine. My bet is that we won't even have our FBI clearance or USCIS I-171H form by then either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all will be fine too and Im keeping everything crossed that the process moves quickly for you guys!!! (((HUGS))))

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home