I am not surprised.
FSH - 12.8
LH - 13.6
E2 - 45
The good news is the levels did come down from 2 months ago. The not-so-good news is they are still pretty high when you talk about the ability to stimulate for an IVF cycle. However, the decision is up to us. Most clinics will not take you if your FSH is over 12. There have been ladies who got pg with an even higher FSH than I have. You just never know.
If we were to do an IVF cycle, I would have to stay on BCPs this month, get my AF, and then start my suppression cycle. A possible retrieval wouldn't be until late July if I could even stimulate. T and I decided we have time to think about it more, but I am 99% sure we are done. T seems to be holding on a little bit.
Can I tell you how glad I am I sent the adoption stuff in yesterday? It allows us to move forward with that and not worry about doing an IVF cycle at this time. I am relieved and sad all at the same time. Our line in the sand was an FSH of 10 and mine is 12.8.
I am very much looking forward to our adoption journey. We will have another child in our lives.
Our first meeting with the social worker is scheduled for May 24.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home