I have a wonderful husband
In true fashion, I was "forced" to bring work home with me this long weekend. The last of my deadlines is next week and there is lots to be done in order for us to deliver what we need to on time.
I know it stinks, but it does beat working until 10PM AT the office, right?
Anyway, I am tired and beat. Work is killing me and I am in my own race to get things done with our adoption from Vietnam. T helps out with everything I ask him to do and even offers to do stuff.
After JT was put to bed last night, I started working. It was around 8PM. At my first "break", I went downstairs to see what T was up to since I thought he said he was going to shower and I didn't hear water running.
T was in the kitchen finishing up the dishes. What a great guy! He wasn't even asked to do it! I remembered I needed to finish putting shelves into the fridge (too long of a story to go into). I realized I forgot to wash the 2 drawers at the bottom of the fridge. I asked T if he wouldn't mind doing it. No problem.
I go back to work.
A little while later, I still don't hear the shower. I go into our bedroom. T is emptying the laundry basket and putting his stuff away. OMG! He wasn't asked to do it, but did it on his own! I asked him what was up! I asked him if he was doing this to get sex. LOL! He made mention that he was remembering something I said a few weeks ago about seeing what needed to be done instead of being asked. WOW! I am very impressed. He then proceeded to gather up the dirty laundry and start a load!
I am totally impressed.
I worked until about 10PM last night and have more to do today. I am hoping to finish it up today so BOTH of us can enjoy a long weekend together.
T is wonderful for so much more than just this. But after a long week at work for both of us, it was so nice of him to think of these things to do on his own.
I am so lucky to have found the man I married!

2 Comments:
Nina that is wonderful I love it too when my DH does stuff without asking and he is also a big help which is great. Pat on the back for T I guess he knew it was really needed lately and that is the best gift of all...well at least it is for me lol
WTG T!!!
Isn't it wonderful to not have to ask?!
I'm so happy to hear the last of your deadlines is so close!!!!!!!
(((((HUGS)))))
Post a Comment
<< Home