Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Thursday, May 18, 2006

I need a new name

I have been thinking of re-naming my blog.

I have thought about a play on the the song...sending out an SOS.....a message in a bottle....SOS....Second Outta Saigon?

Second From Saigon?

LOL - Lazy Ovary Lady

Something to do with Ho Chi Minh City?

I would like something catchy, yet descriptive and short.

I have been searching for blogs about Vietnam adoptions and don't find many.

So...here is your chance....please post your suggestions.

The winner gets a virtual oreo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, May 19, 2006 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I'll have to think about the name ;) Have you seen these websites?

http://www.comeunity.com/apv/articles.html

http://www.adoptvietnam.org/adoption/stories.htm

Friday, May 19, 2006 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Nina - now that I know you blog, I can keep up with what's happening with you. :)

I like Second Outta Saigon.

Friday, May 19, 2006 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home