OMG! So much for 6-8 weeks!
I needed to work late tonight but got a call from T at 3:30PM saying HE had to work late. UG! OK. No biggie. I left to go pick up JT from "school" at 4PM and brought my work home with me. I should be doing it right now, but I can't concentrate.
I get home with JT and bring the mail in. He loves to help with the mail. He imitates Mailbox from Blue's Clues as we walk to the mailbox. It really is cute.
Anyway....I can't believe my eyes! In the mailbox is an Express Letter. This is the same pre-paid Express Letter I sent TO the FBI on May 15 inside the paperwork for our FBI clearance. No way.....it can't be.
I go inside and open it up. Sure enough, the Express envelope contains 2 manilla envelopes. Inside each envelope are our fingerprint cards. The first thing I think is they need new fingerprints and can't read these for whatever reason. I am happy to say I was wrong.
Both of our fingerprint cards had a short note attached stating to look for the stamp on the other side of the fingerprint card.
And do you know what the stamp said?
NO CRIMINAL RECORD! Well, duh...I knew that, but now it is official!
And the FBI website said it would take 8-10 weeks. Our adoption agency said it would take 6-8 weeks.
The FBI turned it around in 3 business days and I received it 1 week and 1 day after the FBI received it! HOLY SHIT!
I am so excited!!!!

1 Comments:
Whooo hoooo that is awesome news I really think the good fortunes are on your side girl someone is truly watching over you and your getting that much closer to having your dream fulfilled of having a 2nd child. Im thrilled for you congrats and huge hugs
Post a Comment
<< Home