Bump in the road
It was bound to happen....
My SW called me this morning. Her grandmother is ill and she is flying out to Texas tomorrow. She called to re-schedule our meeting for this Thursday.
The meeting got re-sceduled to June 22 (the following Thursday). I was really hoping to get all of our meetings out of the way BEFORE we went on vacation. It looks like we will have to have that last meeting once we get back.
Of course, when we get back on July 4th, I go into our quarter close at work and will have trouble getting time off to meet again until the middle to end of the month.
On the bright side, maybe our DCFS background check will be back by then and we can get our home study approved.
Our SW advised us to wait to get our fingerprints taken by USCIS since they expire 15 months after you get them done. She told us to get them done as soon as the home study is sent to USCIS. Since our USCIS office takes about 8 weeks to process the I-171H and the fingerprints only take about 15-30 days, we should be fine.
I just keep telling myself...we will have our second child. It may take time....but we will have a second child.
So when I am waiting and getting frustrated.....remind me to go back to this post..... ;)

1 Comments:
;-) Don't worry we'll remind you!! I can imagine how hard it is to wait and wait and your right at least you know for sure at the end you will have a child and that is priceless!!! Crossing fingers this is the only bump you encounter!!
Post a Comment
<< Home