Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Other Families

My list of blogs I read is growing. I am more of a reader than a commenter (sp?) on the blogs which at times makes me feel guilty. There are several blogs dealing with adoption from Vietnam I read. Two of the familes are waiting to travel to Vietnam. One family may have a SN referral, another family is waiting to hear their travel news for a boy about 2 1/2, and another family is just waiting.

I have decided the hardest part of this process has got to be the waiting for travel. I can only imagine what it will be like when you know your child is waiting for you to go get them.

My heart goes out to all these familes. I think of them often and wish them the best. Hopefully, they will have their forever family soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Waiting for travel is hard. Definitely hard. :-)

Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Hey Nina - don't feel bad about just reading ... I do that on a lot of blogs. ;-) And you're right, the wait between referral and travel IS the worst. But that wait for referral can be tough too. All in all, waiting is just plain hard! I'm glad you're blogging, it's fun to have another VN adoption blog to read. :-)

Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home