Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Weekend Plans

The weather today is going to be cool (low 60's) and rainy. It is a good day for me to get the household stuff done. I haven't posted pictures of my little guy on the message board in a long time so I decided to do a photo diary today. Let's hope I get some good pictures. Hopefully, I will get them posted on Sunday night.

Along with the household stuff, maybe we will take a trip to the mall. They have a great play area and I am still in search of a pair of XW sandles for JT.

Tomorrow is a day trip for us. I wish I could say a trip I want to go on, but we will be driving downstate about 2 hours for my twin cousin's high school graduation party. While I don't mind seeing my aunts and uncles, I have no desire to see two of my cousins (not the one's graduating) and their combined 7 rugrats. Not only do I not care for my cousins, but their ability to make babies drives me nuts! And they are, of course, my soap opera cousins who need to be on Jerry Springer....don't we all have family like that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina I loved your photo diary JT is too darn cute I love his big grins :) As for your graduation you were attending hope it went well and your Jerry Springer family behaved trust me we all do have family like that you must read my current entry lol.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home