Back from vacation and nothing!
I am not really in the mood to blog. I am a little on the bummed side and honestly have no reason to be other than things don't happen in MY time.
I was really hoping to find a copy of our home study in our mailbox when we got back from vacation. No such luck.
I called our SW today to make sure she received T's medical form and our signed agency license agreement. She did and I was told that we are STILL waiting on my DCFS clearance before we can actually have the home study completed. The report is done, we are just waiting for DCFS to clear me. UG!
This one is out of my control. All of our paperwork is in for the home study and we can't do anything more.
The clock is ticking and we have to get our USCIS fingerprints done this month. I can only hope DCFS moves a little faster.
Our vacation was nice. It was rushed, full of running around and visiting family and friends, and enjoyable at the same time. JT did well on the long car trip both ways.
Today is my first day back at work and, of course, I am slammed with work.

3 Comments:
(((HUGS))) It sure stinks having to depend on others to such important things. I hope you get a copy very soon!
Waiting, waiting, waiting... It seems that's all we do when our journey for a child begins/is in process. Praying your DCFS clearance happens soon.
Nina I hope you get your copy back very soon I hate waiting myself so I know how you must be feeling and I tell ya I would have no nails left....wait I have no nails already..o.k I would have bloody stumps from biting at my fingers ;) wishing you tons of luck that all moves fast. Glad you had a great time away and sorry your slammed at work...that sucks!!
Post a Comment
<< Home