Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Thursday, July 20, 2006

I just have to laugh.....

Yes there is really a Baskin Robbins in Saigon (HCMC).

Baskin Robbins, 128A Pasteaur, Dist. 1, 829-5775.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

okay, that is just plain cool. (umm, figuratively and literally!)... I'm thinking we might have to pop in there with Zeeb.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

mmmmmm.... ice cream

Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:07:00 AM  
Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Wow, cool!!!! How ironic - a Baskin Robbins but no McDonalds!?!?!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 4:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely cool!

We have actually been there and let me just tell you, it was a very welcome sight, since there is really no easy way to get cold drinks in VN.

Enjoy!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home