Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I was wondering.....

I have nothing really to post about. I was wondering if the USCIS will let me know they have received my homestudy from the agency or I just have to wait and wait and wait until my I-171H comes.

I could call the USCIS and leave a message. They allow you to do that on Tuesday's and Thursday's up until 2PM. I just don't want to be a pest and be put on the PITA pile so things take longer! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, call them. We used the Chicago office also, they will be able to tell you what your log in date is and when the expect to get to you. I found out that weekly harassment pays off with them.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

It doesn't hurt to phone - the worst they could tell you is wait.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home