I've Been Tagged!
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Lifeguard and Swim Instructor
2. Manager of Blockbuster Video Store
3. Phone Sex Operator – Yep….paid pretty well in college…..Candi’s the name…..Candi Kane
4. Investment Accountant and Analyst
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
1. Breakfast Club
2 .The Wall
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Dead Poets Society
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Tenafly, NJ
2. Tallahassee, FL
3. Peoria, IL
4. Current Addy is suburbs of Chicago, IL
FOUR T.V. SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Good Eats on foodtv.com
2. Sopranos
3. Deadliest Catch on Discovery
4. Almost anything on Discovery Health Channel
PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Captiva Island, FL
2. Rome, Florence, Venice, Italy
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Toronto, Canada
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT
1. http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppttcgrads
2. too many blogs to list
3. http://www.chase.com/
4. http://www.childrenshopeint.org/
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Steak – cooked on a grill
2. Pasta
3. Ice Cream – vanilla based flvor
4. Milk
FOUR PLACES THAT I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. In Vietnam bringing our baby home
2. On a relaxing vacation – I don’t care where!
3. Anywhere that has 65 degree temps all year round with low humidity
4. There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home