Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

30 Days

The USCIS website is still not updated so I have no idea when I will be receiving my I-171H. I know I am 1 day closer than yesterday. It has been 30 days since I was told my home study was received.

Some more useless info and a big THANK YOU to Mrs. B for commenting!

Favorite song in highschool? Pick a Bon Jovi song! I grew up in NJ so they were (and are) the best! Or Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. I have always been a Clapton fan. I guess I don't have just 1 favorite!

Name of first boyfriend? Glenn. He was 19 and I was 14. It was a bad omen from the start. His name was Glenn Bookbinder. He lived in Glenrock, NJ on Glen Road. He gave me his ID bracelet (I still have it, too). It said Bookie on it. His license plate was BOOK1. Oh My!

Favorite comfort food? Another tough once since I love food! Tuna Casserole. The one my mom made. When mom passed away in 2005, all I wanted to do was make Tuna Casserole. And do you think I could find HER recipe for it?

If you could "live" in the world of any TV show (as though it really existed), which would it be and why? Another toss up. Friends - What I would give to live in those kinds of apartments in NYC and barely work!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel for you in I-171H hell. It just sucks. I hope your darn thing shows up soon!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

That Glenn story is hysterical!

My hubby grew up in NJ - Flemington. What part are you from?

Hope that I171h comes soon. I think ours came right at or a day after the 30 day mark (WA state).

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon (shan977) said...

Ahhhh! Bon Jovi! One of my favs too!
Sorry about the I-171H. I hope you get an update soon.
(((HUGS)))

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home