And it gets worse....
I am hoping my not-so-good news results is FANTASTIC news for Mrs. BG!
Looks like I am not calling USCIS tomorrow; I got this from my agency today:
USCIS CHICAGO OFFICE: Is moving!!! Please note the following new address as of 8/25 is: USCIS Orphan Unit, 101 W. Congress Pkwy. Chicago, IL. 60605. They will not be returning our phone calls this week until they have settled in. I would HIGHLY recommend holding off on sending them any paperwork (home study or I600A) until this move has been completed.
I called my Dr today because I am in a lot of pain with this breast lump. Instead of seeing him tomorrow night, I got an appt. for 12:30PM today. I will update when I can.

2 Comments:
Yikes about the Chicago USCIS. Hope that doesn't mess you up too much.
Thanks for sending along the prayers and good wishes - it does my heart good. :-)
I hope they can take care of that lump ASAP. I had two in highschool (wacky hormones!) and I was very glad when they were out of me. Take good care of you!
((Hugs)) for the sad ride home, the USCIS, the lump...
And LOL! about the outfit - weekend post. Where's my Oreo? Make mine double stuff! ;P
More ((hugs)) and know I'm thinking about you.
Post a Comment
<< Home