Chicago USCIS Office ROCKS!
I called USCIS this morning because you can only call on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 7AM-1PM. You leave a message with your name, phone number, and alternate phone number and wait.
I just got my call back. I wanted to know if the USCIS had received our home study from the agency and they did! My LID to USCIS is 7/24. The immigration officer then told me they were currently processing home studies/applications dated 6/21.
They have actually sped up a little bit since May! I was told if there was a problem with the home study, they would contact the agency and if there was a problem with our fingerprints, they would contact us.
Now all we can do is wait and hope I get the I-171H at the end of August or in early May!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home