Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
Thank you so much for asking! It was the best question I ever answered in my entire life!
T and I have known each other since 1997. We got married four years ago today. I am more in love with T as each day passes and am the luckiest girl in the world to have him! We have had our share of ups and down, but I can honestly say it was/is the ups and downs that make our relationship what it is. We survived growing up and maturing, my father issues, my mother who lived with us until she passed away, the birth of our son, the IF issues leading us to adoption, and much much more. I never could have gotten through any of this without T and I love him for it.
Words really can't express how much I care for and love T.

4 Comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you two have a wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You've packed quite a bit into 4 short years. :-) Hope this year tops them all!
Happy Anniversary.....hope you have a wonderful evening together ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home