Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged

The questions posted the other day will have to wait. I have been tagged. I am supposed to share 5 things about myself you may or may not know. They are supposed to be weird things, but I still think I am a boring person so you may just think they are just things:

(1) I worked the graveyard shift at an answering service during college to help pay my tuition! When I answered, I would say, this is Kandi Cane in a very whispery voice. C'mon now...you can put 2 and 2 together....

(2) I have 3 tattoos. I got my first one when I was 19 - a yellow rose on my hip. The second one at 25 is a dolphin on my left ankle. That one has since be re-done 2 more times. I added dolphins to make an ankle bracelet and then added a tribal pattern just last year. I got a butterfly on my right should blade when I was 27. I want to get something for my DS and our future child, but don't know exactly what and where to get it.

(3) I had my tongue pierced for two whole weeks until I took it out because it annoyed the heck outta me! The only other thing I have pierced are my ears - 3 in my left and 2 in my right, but I only wear single earrings at this point.

(4) I think I have a medical calling of sorts. I love watching the medical shows on Discovery Health - from the blood and guts stuff to the happy Birth Day stuff. I research info on various medical topics that have affected me in life - COPD, congestive heart failure, IF, etc. I am fascinated by it.

(5) I have many internet friends through blogs and messageboards. I have even met a handful IRL. No, I am not a weirdo stalker, but it is cool that I have not had a single bad experience in meeting people from the internet!

And I will tag the following 5 folks - Erinlo, Karrie, Ehcorey, JenJr, and Kori

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

3 tattoos huh. Im one behind :-) Now that I added one in tribute to Em--a rose (her middle name)with her birthdate.I am trying to think of one for Hunter--maybe a tribal design with arrows. Who knows?Any thoughts on your yet? I love these tags because I always find out something neat about people I didnt know.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Okay, a second identity known as "Candy Kane" a bunch of tattoos and a tongue piercing?! Definitely not what I would call "boring". LOL. :-)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Kandi Cane!?!?!?! LOL! Oh, that is tooo much! :D

And just so you know, I'm not a stalker either and I'm proud to be one of the handful of folks you've met IRL! :)

Sunday, August 27, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home