Still on the karma thing
On the karma front, once again I am faced with a reason karma doesn't exist! LOL!
On Thursday night, I was washing dishes and found my feet wet. I realized there was water streaming out of the cabinet underneath the kitchen sink. After grabbing towels (with T's help) and sopping up the mess on the floor and emptying out the cabinet, we realized the water was coming out the bottom of the disposal. I called a plumber because T is not the handiest person in the world and that is ok. I made an appt. for Saturday. My appt. time is 11-1PM. At 12:40PM, we get a phone call saying the tech is running late and needs about 1-1 1/2 hrs to finish the current job. Do we still want the appt? Yes. At 3:40PM, we receive a phone call that the 1-1 1/2 hr job is going to take all day. I tell the cust. svc. rep to get me another tech and to please keep me informed. At 5:25PM, I call the cust. svc. and had a few choice words for him. He told me the tech was on his way and would be there in 10-15 minutes. I informed the cust. svc. rep I would be calling back in 15 minutes if he wasn't there. I won't discuss that the cust svc rep was supposed to call me when the tech was on his way and that never happened.
The tech actually showed up at 5:40PM. Our disposal was replaced in about one hour. Good thing we bought one ourselves because the company was going to charge us $200 for a disposal when we paid just over $70 for the same model. Of course, we got ripped off on the installation...$330. T asked the guy if he could watch him install it. That lasted less than 5 minutes as T was talking with his cousin and didn't pay any attention.
In the end and $400 less in our checking account, we have a new disposal and my kitchen sinks works again. $400....that is half the money needed for authentication by the VN embassy in DC. So much for karma.....

1 Comments:
From what I've learned through the metaphysical classes I've taken, the Karma from our previous life directly affects our current life. The Karma that we are building up now (good and bad) will affect our next life.
Just my 2cts, but I think we both whooped it up pretty good in our previous lives and are now paying for it! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home