Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, August 04, 2006

Take it or leave it

I have had a pretty crappy week other than the news that the USCIS does indeed have our home study. I am PMSy and crampy and all in all...pretty bitchy.

I have to go shopping this weekend for a dress to wear to BZ's wedding. Oh joy. I hate shopping for me, I am not crazy about this wedding thing anyway, and I will have to be in a mall when we are going to have beautiful weather this weekend.

I don't have much to say, but thought the blog stalkers needed a new post to read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

as your own personal blog stalker, I thank you. :-}
And I'm sorry you have to go dress shopping for bridezilla's wedding.

Friday, August 04, 2006 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home