Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thank goodness for small things...

I found a dress for BZ's wedding in the first store I went to and was in and out in about 30 minutes. I even have a pair of shoes for it so I won't need to shop for that. The dress was $50 (nice bonus). Of course, I will probably spend another $50 getting it altered. The sides near the bust need to be taken in and the straps need to be shortened. The price you pay for being 5'2". I also found some jewelry to wear with it in silver tones (I usually don't wear silver).

Although I really wanted to find a dress which would look hideous (colorwise) in pictures, I opted for cheap (in price) and simple. By only problem with the dress is I will get to show off my lovely fat and flabby upper arms since the dress is sleeveless.

Here are pics...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger JPAKAJR said...

Love the dress:-) Still think you ought to mess w/ BZ and tell her you are wearing Jeans;-)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Cute dress! And way to go getting it in the very first store. Love the jewlery too.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home