Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, August 26, 2006

USCIS Website

The website was updated yesterday, Aug. 25. I am so confused.

As of July 17, the last update on the website, it said the I-600A applications that were being processed had dates of May 24, 2006. The website now says they are processing I-600A applications with dates of May 14, 2006.

I know this is a government agency and I should be surprised they went BACKWARDS! UG!

Last phone call I made was on Aug. 1 and was told by the orphan officer that they were processing applications with home studies dated June 21, 2006.

I am LID July 24, 2006.

I think this gives me a very good reason to call on Tuesday. Let's see if I actually do it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Very very good reason!!

Saturday, August 26, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger JPAKAJR said...

(((((HUGS)))))))) and yes I think this is a perfectly good reason to call.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

((((Nina)))) Sorry for the frustration. I KNOW I'd be on the phone first chance I got. Let us know what you find out;-)

Monday, August 28, 2006 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home