Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Useless Info

I can't believe it has been almost one week since I posted. I have nothing to report on the adoption front. We are still waiting for our I-171H. We should have it within the month (I hope) and then will be able to be placed on our agency's waiting list. I check the USCIS website daily to see if it has been updated. No such luck. It was updated last on July 17! We did request info for a Waiting Child. Unfortunately, the child was being reviewed by another family and our agency's policy is to only have one family review the file at a time. The other family chose to adopt the child and I am very happy for that family!

We have been keeping busy. We had a BBQ at our house this past weekend and then went to a street festival by my IL's this past weekend.

Not much else to say. I must find useless info to post on the blog just to keep my readers happy! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

I'm glad you posted, even if you don't have "news." Hey, let's think of some useless info things to post about...

Favorite song in highschool?
Name of first boyfriend?
Favorite comfort food?
If you could "live" in the world of any TV show (as though it really existed), which would it be and why?

There, does that help? LOL. ;-)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Good to hear from you! No news is good news, but no blog entry is a bad thing! LOL! ;P

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home