Weekend Update
We had such a busy weekend! Most was spent getting our house in shape for some guests who will be staying with us for BZ's wedding. We also had a birthday party to go to and dinner at the ILs house Sunday!
We got everything done except getting the office (aka 2nd guest bedroom) picked up. I will have to do a little bit each night. Sheets, towels, and 6 loads of laundry later, everything is clean and kitty fur free!
The birthday party was fun (sort of). JT has been boycotting naps on weekends with us and ended up passing out in the car on the way to the party. We let him sleep for one hour and my 2 hour nap guy was cranky when we got him up 1 hour too soon! It took him a while to warm up, but ended up having fun. We were supposed to go out to dinner with a friend of mine and her family, but I knew JT wouldn't handle a restaurant well, so we just went home.
On the not-so-fun side...our of the 9-10 moms that were at the party...5 were VERY pg, 1 was barely pg, and 3 had young children (4 months, 5 months, 6 months). Everyone there had 2 kids EXCEPT ME! In my head I know we will have our second child, but I still have trouble (depending on the day) accepting I will not be pg again. I cried on the way home and squeezed JT a little more that night!
We went to the ILs Sunday to drop off the wedding programs and pick up JT's outfit for the wedding. If you have followed the saga of the JT outfit, then you deserve an oreo. I will keep this short. The pants have been shortened, the buttons have been moved. We put the outfit on him...pants are the right length, pants are too tight in the waist, shirt collar button barely can get buttoned. The outfit still doesn't fit right and as soon as we put JT in, he started tugging at the collar! LOL! Sweet justice! I am smiling inside because I know he won't be able to stay in a hot polyester too small outfit all night. GL on having us keep him in it for 20 minutes for pictures!
Anyway...the wedding is Saturday. Rehearsal dinner is Friday. All this will be over on Sunday! WOOHOO!
On a last note...my breast is killing me and now the lump is visible and protruding. My follow up is tomorrow night, but I called the Dr and will go at 12:30PM today. I can't take the pain anymore and want this taken care of ASAP.
I didn't forget about those random questions. I will answer them but thought I would save them for when I have no news to share.
Please send all the P&PT you can to Mrs. BG! I hope beyond hope she receives good news soon about bringing her son, Zeeb, home!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home