Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Sunday, September 10, 2006

Aaaaah and Owie!

We had a very nice relaxing day yesterday! Aaaaaah. We did some laundry at our leisure and decided to go to B&N because I wanted to get some books for ME and give JT a chance to play with the train table they have there.

It felt so good to buy a couple of books that didn't have to do with pregnancy, TTC, Infertility, raising a child, or adoption!

The weather has been gloomy and cool all weekend. T and I rented a movie last night called Two for the Money with Matthew McConoughy (sp) and Al Pacino in it. Pretty good movie, but not Oscar Award winner or anything.

Today we finished up the laundry and took JT to get new sneakers at Stride Rite and let him play in the mall play area. IT wore him out and he is going on a 2 1/2 hour nap.

My ILs will be over in a bit for dinner.

I have stayed away from the computer with the exception of checking email a couple of times. I think it has done me some good.

Owie on the boob. The lump on lefty has grown again and it is hurting. I swear the antibiotics are doing more harm than good. My follow up appt with the OBGYN is Tuesday. I think this has gone on long enough and want it out. And if the OBGYN wants to drain this thing that is growing over the lump.....he will have to do something for pain....no way am I going through that again.

OK. Going to pick up just a bit and get myself ready for the ILs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home