Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday

I am still feeling a little icky and hope to get some rest this weekend.

I emailed USCIS last Friday from my home account and still have not gotten a response. I liked it much better when I could call and leave a message for a return call.

I emailed again this morning from my home account.

I can only guess that in a week they have gone from July 18 to July 24th and I will receive this darn I-171H sometime next week.

Today marks 2 months and 5 days since USCIS received our home study - the final thing they needed. Our original time frame was 6-8 weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poo on USCIS for getting worse at responding! I hope your I171h really does come next week. It's time for some good news!

Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home