Saturday Morning
T said to sleep on things. I did and nothing has really changed. T thinks I should just come out and blog everything that has been going on and set the truth straight. I have very mixed feelings about this for many reasons. I know my blog entries have sounded cryptic to many, but to some, they make perfect sense. Fight or flee. I think I am choosing to flee. I am tired of fighting. I spent most of my life fighting and I don't have this fight in me. Some will see it as an admission of guilt which it is not. Some will see it as me running away with my tail between my legs - which it is not. I see it as not having the strength, time, and effort to fight. I see it as a way to fix what is broken with the least amount of resistance possible.
It is quiet in the house. T and JT are still sleeping. I have 1 cup of coffee in me, spent the past hour and half catching up on blogs I have neglected this week, and am enjoying the quiet and peacefulness of the house. My mind isn't peaceful, but that's another story.
This is the fist "free" weekend we have had in a long time. We don't have much going on other than a Peapod grocery delivery I am treating myself to this week. Tomorrow is Grandparent's Day....yep...another Hallmark Holiday and I invited my IL's over for dinner.
I really get along with my ILs. I couldn't ask for a better MIL even though we have had our differences. I am very lucky to have a mom since my mom passed. My FIL is the dad I always wanted and didn't have. I could do without one of the siblings, but hey....when you get married, you marry the family, too.
Well, time for me to get another cup of coffee and wait for my groceries.

2 Comments:
Your quiet morning sounds really nice. I think you are handling the issue (whatever it is) with a lot of grace... venting without attacking other people.
And I am SOOOOO sorry that your blog got left off my list! I do not know how that happened, holy cow I'm over here every day I think. It must be that I can just type "SOS" into my browser and it knows just where to go, I don't even need a short cut link. But anyway, I'm really sorry and I added it to the blogroll. :-}
Nina,
I don't have your email address. Can you email me at
g r e t c h e n f a i t h at
y a h o o dot c o m?
Gretchen
Post a Comment
<< Home