Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Monday, September 11, 2006

Snap Out of it!

Today is 9/11. That is all I have to say. The mere mention of the day still gives me chills up my spine. I remember it like yesterday and probably always will. I remember my mom saying she remembered the exact thing she was doing when Kennedy was shot and completely understand how you can remember a day and a moment with such vividness.

Lefty is hurting again. The lump has gotten bigger and I have a red area on my breast. I am sure I have another cyst or absess that has grown over the existing lump. I called the surgeon who is now back from Cabo. He was in the OR. I have a follow up with my OBGYN tomorrow.

I am still in a funk about the drama in my life and am doing my best to get over it.

The adoption is at a standstill until the USCIS issues our I-171H. We are just shy of waiting 7 weeks. Our wait time was 6-8 weeks when our home study was submitted. As of Aug. 31, the wait time was changed to 8-10 weeks. We can't be put on the waiting list with our agency without it.

From the movie Moonstruck....
Ronny Cammareri: I love you.
Loretta Castorini: [slapping him] Snap out of it!

I have had this quote in my head all day. I really need to snap out of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger LawMommy said...

I am crossing my fingers for you that I171 H form comes this week!

Gretchen

Monday, September 11, 2006 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger JPAKAJR said...

Sending some speedy vibes your way girl!

Hope lefty feels better soon:(

Monday, September 11, 2006 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Praying for you (and lefty!)

Saturday, September 16, 2006 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home