Surgery Day - I hope...
I am sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I was at a work conference last week. The conference was excellent in terms of information and networking opportunities, but boy was it tiring! Since the surgery is today and I am out of the office for the rest of the week, I was trying to get a week's worth of work done in two days! Needless to say, I was at work yesterday from 7AM to 7:30PM!
Surgery is today...I hope. I woke up with a little bit of a cold so I need to call the hospital to see if it will still be done. My rotton luck, right? I will not have the pathology results for a few days, but hope to update and let you all know everything turned out fine (which I am sure it will).
On the adoption front, I have gotton some questions regarding my contact with the Chicago office. I will tell you the last time I called the number was on August 31, shortly after the move to the new office. The message stated to leave a message and you will get a return call. It is possible the message has changed since there is now email access. I have not tried to contact via email yet.
I did get a note from my agency on Friday telling me they have heard the office is now processing home studies with a log in date of July 11. Although mine was sent July 18, it was not logged in until July 24. I am hoping to have my I-171H in hand by the end of the month. If not, I will try calling again.
That's all for now. Thanks to everyone for their continued support on ALL fronts!

2 Comments:
Praying your surgery goes well and the pathology report comes back with good results.
Hope your I171 comes very very soon!!
Still hoping things go well for you.
I am sorry to hear about your cold, hope it clears up. :)
We will try to contact the Chicago CIS via email.
Post a Comment
<< Home