Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!
My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).
My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).
14 Comments:
Cangratulations!! I know you have waited soooo long for this!!!
YEAH!!! That is such great news!!
Oh Nina - I am so so happy for you! Congrats! What a huge deal!
forgive the strong language but "KICK ASS" that is awesome news....now, move on up that waiting list girlfriend!
Congratulations! I cried when we got ours! I am happy for you....I hope you get a referral soon! What a great feeling to finally get that approval in the mail. thanks for all of your support lately! can't wait to hear of your referral. we found out that our dossier is not exactly complete so chances of us getting Hannah by March are slim but we are praying. talk soon. dayna
Congratulations! That is great news!!
Oh my gosh, Congratulations!!!! Bring on the baby.....
yippee!!!
Congratulations! Hopefully the next step will be quick and smooth.
Congrats! That's a big step closer :))
Congratulations!! This is fabulous news!
CONGRATS!!!
YEAH!!!! I can't wait until I hold mine in my little hands. I'm so glad you can finally check this huge milestone off the list.
Congrats,
Melanie
Congrats!!! I'm glad it finally came! It's a great feeling, isn't it!? I hope you have a short wait for a referral!
Post a Comment
<< Home