T G I F
First and foremost, there are some CONGRATULATIONS in order! Please go over to Mrs. Broccoli Guy and give her your biggest heartfelt good wishes because she FINALLY received her travel approval! Her little guy Zeeb should be in her arms soon! I am absolutely thrilled for her!
I haven't had much time to catch up on blogs lately. I am hearing of more and more referrals and travel dates which is good news in my book.
I am glad it is Friday. T, JT, and I hope to visit our local "farm" to pick out a pumpkin and have some fun (provided the rain/snow stays away). The place has a petting zoo and pony rides and JT absolutely loves both. The hayride is a bit on the long side so we may skip that.
Tomorrow night, T and I are going on a "date". We haven't been out in a while and T is fond of some local bands that we are going to go see. If you are in the Chicagoland area, you can catch all the info on T's blog.
(warning - snarky comment ahead)
***And just in case you were wondering, this "date" doesn't interfere with "family" time. We aren't even leaving until JT is in bed and asleep so he won't even know we are gone. And yes, we do have a responsible adult person (over the age of 18) who will be in our house while he is sleeping.

5 Comments:
What a fun weekend you have planned! Enjoy your date night. You deserve it.
YAY! I hope you have loads of fun!!!!
LOL at the snarky comment!
;-)
Sounds like a GREAT weekend in store for you, T, and JT. Have fun at the pumpkin patch, and also on your date! You and T deserve some down time.
Thanks Nina for the congrats... I still can't believe we're finally done waiting. :-)
Hope you had a great weekend and good weather for the pumpkin farm. That's my favorite fall tradition.
And good for you getting a real live date - fyi that's a very good thing for your child!!
Matt and I try to get a date in about once a week. We need our adult time too! No snark needed!
I hope you guys had a good time!!
Post a Comment
<< Home