USCIS Response Received
I hope it is ok for me to copy and paste the email response I received.
Subject: RE: I-600A / I-171H Status Request
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:53:52 -0500
From: "CHIADOPT" chiadopt@dhs.gov
We are currently reviewing cases with home studies received on July 20th. We should be reviewing your case at the end of this week or beginning of next week. Monday is the holiday, but please follow up with me on Tuesday, the 10th.
Thank you.
And you better believe I will be on the phone on Tuesday at 7:30AM! Please keep your fingers crossed that we get our I-171H by the end of next week!

6 Comments:
That's great news!
what holiday is Monday? I'm getting tired of all these gov't holidays, in both countries! I'm glad they responded and that they should be reviewing your paperwork soon - that I171h is way overdue, but at least you know it's coming!
How exciting--I can't believe they're finally getting to it! I hope it's perfect!
At least they appear to be making progress. At this rate they will be up to my case by next year. :)
I am glad to hear that they are getting closer to processing your case. (Of course the Iraqi war was close to being over years ago. :]) I am looking forward to you completing this phase of the adoption.
Monday is Columbus Day. Who gets to take Columbus Day off???? Evidently, the USCIS...
I had to think about what holiday was Monday!LOL
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is processed and ready for the next step QUICKLY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home