USCIS Update from Agency
I really have nothing new to report. Work is keeping very busy right now and I barely have time to get home to see my husband and child, eat, and sleep before returning to work. I was told by CIS that they received my home study July 24. My agency has confirmed it was mailed to CIS on July 18. Our fingerprints were done on July 22.
This is the latest update I received today from my agency:
I just wanted to send out an email regarding the Chicago CIS office
again…this time good news! They are currently reviewing home studies that
they received on or about July 23, 2006. If you aren’t sure when I sent
your home study to CIS, please give me a call or shoot me an email and I can
look up the date for you. Now for the good news: They have hired
more officers to read home studies finally!!!! So, they are hoping to
catch up soon and start getting your approvals out much sooner than 12
weeks.

5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nina,
It is sounding like your time is getting closer and closer. I am so anxious for you to hear the news that you are next!!!
(((HUGS)))
TessaVanessa
Yeah, it will be here soon. I hope they keep the extra people full time, I know when we went through Chicago they only had 2 ladies working and it took forever.
The time will be here before you know it:-)
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Well it's about time! I hope things happen quickly for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home