:)
T got a little "miffed" after he read my blog post yesterday. He wondered why I didn't ask him for help with the HTML code....he's a computer guy. Um....didn't occur to me...I know...pretty stupid on my part, but oh well. He tinkered with the code today and now I have a Waiting for Referral Count Up (thanks to Mrs. B for finding a cool counter!).
I got a large envelope in the mail today. It contained a congratulations letter for being a "waiting parent" from my agency along with a request to send a lot of money within two weeks. We also got our travel guide. It's all good. This letter made it real we are on the waiting list!

2 Comments:
Congrats! One step closer :)
WooHoo!!!! Officially on the list! :)
Love the counter - very cool!
Hope lefty is feeling better soon - I'm sure it must be a PITA to keep changing the dressing, but I'm very glad to hear it's not cancerous.
Post a Comment
<< Home