Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Busy and Books

Ask me if I can remember the acronym for November being blogging month of sorts and you are supposed to post daily....well, it's not going to happen here and I hope that takes some pressure off some of you readers trying to catch up! ;)

I will update as soon as I can. I have been very busy. Thanks so much for your comments on the dilemma on whether or not to switch agencies. T and I appreciate your input very much!

Give LawMommy a hand and go to her blog and give her a recommendation on something to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home