Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

DTV!

We sent our dossier to our agency on Nov. 16. Our agency got it back from the SF Consulate TODAY! That includes being closed for Thanksgiving! Everything looks fine and we are DTV TODAY!!!!!!!

The agency tells me it takes approximately two weeks to translate and get it logged in with the IAD. I am hopefuly for a Dec. 15 or sooner LID!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That's fantastic news!!! And a late "Congratulations" on your new son! Here's to a speedy translation & LID!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Karin and Rob said...

Nina:

Congratulations on your progress and good luck!

I have tried to respond to a comment you posted on our blog regarding changing adoption agencies.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34961539&postID=116464904518115741

Would you be so kind to give me your e-mail address again on our blog? I have cut and pasted the one you provided (adding the "@" and "." where needed) but it is not going through.

Thanks,
Rob

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger aerialsmama said...

Yeah Nina, I am so happy for you. I was so excited to see you have a referral already! It has been a few days since I have been online! I can't wait I'm so excited for you!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger Destination Motherhood said...

yea! I hope it goes super fast for you :)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

As they say in Texas, "YeeeeHaaaawww!" wow-- I am so happy for you. That's wonderful news!!! Yippee for you!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home