Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Medical Review

I spoke with two doctor's that specialize in reviewing international adoption records today.

Everything looks GREAT! The size is fine and actually this little guy is not so little according to Vietnamese standards. He may be a little light, but his length certainly makes up for it!

The one concern I had in the pictures has been dismissed and we are HAPPILY accepting our referral!

I will be sending the acceptance letter to the agency along with the first part of the foreign fee on Friday!

We are so grateful and blessed this Thanksgiving. There is so much to be thankful for.

This list is certainly not complete:
I am thankful for my husband, children, family, friends (IRL and on the net), job, shelter, fellow bloggers, the sun that comes up in the morning and sets at night, my furbabies, and life!

12 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I didn't see your referal stuff earlier (am I blind?)

CONGRATS!!!!!

I for one can attest that small babies turn out just fine :)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Ange said...

Congratulations on your referral! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Gimme a "Wooo"

Gimme a "Hooo"

Put them together and wadda have...

"WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:28:00 PM  
Blogger Woman who knits said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet your new son!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Stephanie

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

many congrats on the referral-- what a thanksgiving you'll have celebrating this step. Happy thanksgiving to you!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What wonderful news!! I am sure you are over the moon with excitement!! Congrats, my friend, on your new son!

Thursday, November 23, 2006 8:06:00 AM  
Blogger JPAKAJR said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOY:-)

I am so happy and still flying high about all the wonderful news.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Hooray, so glad everything is well with the baby. Congrats again. :-)

Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina,
Congratulation!!!
I also just received my I-171H.

Friday, November 24, 2006 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger LawMommy said...

Congratulations!!

Gretchen

Saturday, November 25, 2006 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! I am late to the news but i am very happy for you and I am also happy that everything checked out!

happy thanksgiving.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home