Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Thursday, November 30, 2006

This is really fascinating, I know....

Time is passing quickly for now. Remind me I said that when I begin to complain the wait for travel is torture.

I've been keeping very busy. T has a project at work so he had to work until 10PM last night and tonight. JT and I had the most wonderful time last night! It was nice to forget about getting stuff done around the house and just enjoy playing and snuggling!

Closet #1 is still in process. I hope to finish it this weekend and begin moving and cleaning out closet #2.

Also on our agenda this weekend is an appointment with our Dr. for our first round of "travel shots" (Thanks to T for pointing out my typing error which has now been corrected!). Oh joy....I am grateful our insurance is covering them.

It appears we will be getting our first snowfall of the season. I saw snofall lighty since it is going to be more of a blizzard than anything. We are expecting anywhere from 6-10" and pretty decent winds. Some reports even say to expect possibly 15". That is going to make for one nasty commute to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJMurphy said...

Um, just wanted to point out that it probably should be "travel shOts". You used an I instead of the O. And if we drink the wrong water or eat the wrong food while we're over there, that's when we'll get the "travel sh...". Ahem.

Love you, dear!!

Friday, December 01, 2006 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home