What a Happy Thanksgiving!
I had an appointment this morning to check on Lefty. Everything is fine and I am continuing to heal. I am to keep doing what I am doing and will follow up with the surgeon when I think I need to. This caused me to get into work a little late.
Upon my arrival at work, I had a voice mail message waiting for me from my agency.
I called the agency and WE HAVE OUR REFERRAL! OMG!
Our little boy looks absolutely adorable! He is in one of the northern provinces and was born on Oct. 5, 2006!
The medical information we received looks ok and indicates everything is normal and healthy. He is on the small side weight wise and we want to get something checked out based on a couple of the pictures.
I have a call into two International Adoption Clinics (Dr's) to see who can review the information for us.
This is certainly a very thankful Thanksgiving in more ways than one!

7 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I hope all checks out okay and that you have quick travel. Keep us updated.
YEA!!!! I'm so happy to hear that, what a great thanksgiving present :))
CONGRATS!!! What a thankful Thanksgiving... Enjoy showing your new boy off this Holiday season.
OH MY GOSH!!! How did I miss this?! How wonderful and exciting!! He's so young! How soon do they expect you to travel?
What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift for your family.
OMG!! I have been out of town for Thanksgiving, but CONGRATULATIONS!! What wonderful news. I am very happy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS! Oh, happy days!
No WAY! AUGH!!! Oh Nina, many, many congratulations to you and your family--your little boy is waiting for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home