Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Thursday, December 21, 2006

2006 - The Year In Review

I got this idea from Nicki who got it from someone else, who got it from someone else....there are only 11 posts since I didn't post in January of this year. I agree with Nicki in that I MUST watch what my first sentence is in a given post from now on!
  • I can't believe I haven't written since Sept. 6. So much has happened.
  • AF came and went. I started BCPs. There hasn't been much to say.
  • The more information I get the more confusing things become.
  • I got this via email today shortly after my phone call with the program director in our regional office.
  • From the book "Born in Our Hearts - Stories of Adoption" by Filis Casey and Marisa Catalina Caey
  • I am not really in the mood to blog.
  • I called USCIS this morning because you can only call on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 7AM-1PM.
  • So the title could be misleading, but my SIL is now married and we survived the wedding!
  • Our weekend was very nice. It was quiet and productive at the same time.
  • Nooone wants to hear thay they have to wait another year for a referral.
  • The first snow has hit - more like a blizzard, but it is here for sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

I like yours! It summarizes the highs and the lows quite nicely I think!!!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger stollmyheart said...

Hi

Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger stollmyheart said...

Hi Nina,

I just noticed you left a comment on our adoption page...Thank you! I've been to your page a few times...I never ceases to amaze me how we all find eachother through this process. I will pray that all goes smoothly for you and that a referral is soon coming! Happy Holidays.
Jenna and Ed

Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home